Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Big Girl


Dear Olivia~

You were such a big girl today.
I can't believe you are 9 months old, already...
I was so proud of you
for not crying for your shot today.
I remember the first one,
when you cried for an hour after.

I remember the day you were born,
you weighed 8 pounds and a few ounces.


You were perfect.

Now at nine months old,
your weight,
almost twenty pounds...

You are very long.
You have grown ten inches!
I love when you kick those long legs!

Your little patch of hair
has grown out to be so long!
You have two teeth,
and more on the way!

The silly little voice you started using yesterday,
it's sounds so funny,
like a little 'valley girl'!

I Love

The way you try so hard to stand up,
even when you are already so tired.

How you get so excited
when you see your Daddy.

The way you chase after the kitties,
and scream at them to let you touch them!

I love how big you are getting...
everyday.

Happy 9 Month Birthday

Love~
Mommy


1 comment:

  1. Very sweet. I felt the same way with Maya when she turned 9 months. It keeps getting better! Almost there to a year--yay!

    ReplyDelete