Monday, April 27, 2009

4 Days without Daddy

So Ben went to Canada for work last week, the first day was not so bad, the second day... a little harder, but by the third day, I was dead on my feet. It was the hottest 3 days of my life, my baby was miserable (being it was her first experience living excessive heat), we tried to enjoy the Fallbrook Avacado Festival on Sunday.. think it was 100 out that day :(
Then Monday we stayed home (in Oceanside) and it registered around 98 that day! So we decided to go swimming! Olivias first time in a pool :) Think she had a good time, it is still hard to tell when she is genuinely having a nice time! Though I don't think she liked the mouth full of water she choked on! Mommy decided that was the end of our pool day!
After that we had a bath and a bottle, man did she sleep great that night :)
Tuesday, which was a much cooler day.. thank god! My Mom came down from Temecula, we went to the mall, it was great. Olivia was such a good girl, she sure loves to people watch :)
We found her the cutest little outfits, Mommy also found some cute stuff too!
Then, finally the day came.. it was time for Daddy to come home! Though, he wasn't due back til after midnight :( But, the day went by fast, Olivia went down without a fight, thankfully. Then just before 1am, Ben woke me up (I had fallen asleep on the couch waiting for him)! We went to be and Liv woke us up at 7am, that's my little girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment