Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Beware Of The Killer 1st Tooth

Well, it's official, Olivia's first tooth has broken through her little gum :(
It all started about 3 days ago and doesn't look like she is going to have any relief anytime soon... I try everything I can to sooth her pain, including ice to suck on, teething biscuits, soft & hard teethers, Orajel, Ibuprofen, though I only give her that once maybe twice a day.. should I give it to her more? Anyone have any other remedies? Preferably homeopathic.. I will listen to any advice given.
I never know how tired she would be during all of this. She has been taking one 2-2 1/2 hr. nap in the morning and a second one in the mid afternoon.. it's nice for me, but I know how much pain she is in, so it's nice to know she is still getting enough sleep!
Well, off to work on some photos from this past weekend with Olivia's Cousin Cassidy & Auntie Ariel!!

2 comments:

  1. There are homeopathic teething tablets that dissolve under the tongue. I've heard mixed reviews on them. Either they love 'em and don't. Always worth a shot, I guess. I'm pretty sure you can get them at any drugstore or target.

    She could also be going through a growth spurt, in which case they sleep, a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the tablets, they did not do anything for her. I tried them for about a week or two.. a couple of times now! Maybe time to try once more?! :)

    ReplyDelete